CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

injury again!

ok a couple days ago i got another big injury. I was on carters woble board (like a skateboard) at the park and i was going fast. i then turned to much and fell of into the sidewalk. I got some skid marks, a cut, and the grand finale i tore up my ligament. oh yah this is on my knee. so for the last couple of days i havent been able to walk very well i still can but im supposed to not use it till it heals. so i have been laying and sitting down like all day. I just cant wait till it heals and i hope it will heal all the way so i can still play sports.

4 comments:

Keri Kemp said...

i feel so bad for you parker!! now i have to do al the work! jk!

Mindy said...

Thats too bad! Things like that can take a long time to heal I hear. Take it easy because you dont want to go through life with a messed up knee! At least it should be fun to watch Keri do all your jobs.

Keri Kemp said...

yeah.. lol! well parker now you need a maid! cuz im off the job! JK!!

michael said...

parker how do you do the look alike thing show me plz and is your knee feeling better