CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

blogging again

sorry for my super long absence of blogging. I will definitely try to blog more often. anyway an update of me in pe a week ago we were doing our soccer unite and i made it to the alstar team for my pe semester. in the second semester my team will play the second semester soccer team. it should be fun.
Next i have starting to plan out my eagle project and stuff for it so that i should be able to get my eagle before i turn 15 so some time while i am 14 it will be done. i am excited. i am thinking of doing a food drive or something for my project.
Also i am turning 14 in a couple weeks and i am excited. i will be able to go home teaching and all the other things a 14 year old teacher does. i cant wait.
now i would like to say happy birthday to whoses birthdays are in a couple months or happend a couple months ago.
Happy Birthday Kinley
Happy Birthday Jill
Happy Birthday my dad
Happy Birthday Maya
Happy Birthday Dusty
Happy Birthday William
and Happy Birthday to anyone who i missed. (i did bout 3 months ahead and back)
Thanks and i will try to post at least twice per week.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

you forgot Maya, Dusty and William. Its good to see you found time to post. See ya in a few days.

Ben Hyde said...

Thanks for the happy birthday salute. And THANKS FOR ALL OF THE 15 JILLION TEXT MESSAGES ABOUT CHEESE...

Love you,
Dad.

Ben Hyde said...

QUIT TEXTING AND GET TO BLOGGING AGAIN!!!

Love Dad.

Jill said...

hey parker thanks for the happy birthday wish! same to you!!!

Anonymous said...

I just downloaded the update to my iphone and it erased all of music. I am in itunes but I do not know how to download the music back to my iphone. Could someone please help me out and provide as specific instructions as possible? Thanks.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://resilience.crityourface.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=39595]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this?