CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Funny/Random day not cheese related

yes i like cheese. ok here goes todays funny random thing


one day my friend ned asked me if i new how to basket weave. i said no. he then asked me if i had a pet cow. i said no. Then the next day out of nowhere he asked me if if i have ever planted a cow seeds before. i said no. then he pulled of his mask and it was my twin brother. it was so like him because he was like me. april fools. that april fools he got me good.

4 comments:

Keri Kemp said...

now thats ramdom!!!
funny!!!

Unknown said...

what was that a real aprils fools day joke or was it the random stuff!? (again!) i thought it was only on tuesdays and fridays!! well good luck with the cow seeds!! lol

Ben Hyde said...

As a lover of goats myself, I was captivated with the thought of COW SEEDS. Imagine! No more stinky, smelly gestation periods, just Plant, Water and Go! er.. Wouldn't it work better if you used milk instead of water?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.